ETCR2000C+ Clamp Earth Resistance Tester is our company's technology research and development team on technical quality of the pursuit of excellence, through continuous innovation to improve, upgrade with the old product. Its performance is mainly reflected in:
- Breakthrough in self-test the boot a long time to waiting, start immediately into the test.
- Breakthrough relay self-test mode, using the most advanced processing algorithms and digital integration technology.
- Breakthrough the old product too heavy issues, more in line with characteristics of hand-held devices.
- New design, panel operation with 6 buttons, better performance.
- Increase sound and light alarm function, with "beep-beep-beep” alarm sound.
- Increase the interference signal recognition indicator function, with "beep-beep-beep” indicator.
- Measurement range: 0.01Ω-1200Ω
- Stored data 99 Units. Lower power consumption, Maximum operating current less than 50mA.
ETCR2000C+ Clamp Earth Resistance Tester is widely used in the grounding resistance measurement of the power, telecommunications, meteorology, oilfield, construction and the industrial and electrical equipment. In the measurement of a grounding system with loop, does not require breaking down the grounding down lead, and no need the auxiliary electrode. It is safe, fast and simple in use. The tester can measure ground faults which cannot be measured by traditional methods. It can be used in applications where traditional methods cannot be measured, because the ETCR series clamp grounding resistance meter measures the combined value of grounding body resistance and grounding lead resistance.
- Earth tester
- Test ring
- Warranty card/Qualification card
- Aluminum Case